Terms & Conditions WWW.CANDYTM.PL
1. General Provisions
The owner of an online store is the company www.candytm.pl
Candy Wojciech Czyżowicz
ul. Morelowa 11, 97-200 Tomaszów Mazowiecki
NIP: 752-143-00-66 , Regon 361116390
- To open an account it is necessary to fill out the contact form giving personal details the Customer in accordance with the form. For each account shall be assigned individual login and password. Signing up is voluntary and optional.
- You can make purchases without having an account.
- The advantage of having an account is able to check your purchase history, participation in competitions, receiving newsletters.
3. The terms of the conclusion of the contract of sale
- There are two ways to place an order online: a) an account with a username and password b) an order without creating an account. In both cases, an order is necessary to fill in the order form.
- Complete the order form is tantamount to conclusion by the Buyer sale agreement and acceptance of the terms of service.
- The rates are the prices in Polish zlotys and include applicable VAT.
- In the conclusion of the contract appears indicate the total price of the contract and the costs of delivery. Any costs Customer is informed while filling the order form.
- Shop www.candytm.pl has no other hidden costs.
- After the adoption of the contract Seller shall immediately notify the Customer of acceptance of an order. Confirmation will be by sending the customer an e-mail to This e-mail address has been entered by the Customer to form when ordering.
- The order is stored in the system online store as evidence of the contract.
4. Payment Terms .
- Cash on delivery on delivery .
- Payment transfer to the Seller's bank account using PayU, ING Bank Śląski Account number : 56 1050 1461 1000 0092 0890 4020 or PayPal.
5. Date of payment:
- If you choose the Client transfer payments , electronic payments or credit card payments , customer is obligated to make the payment within 3 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement . After this deadline, the Sales Agreement is terminated by the fault of the customer.
- If you choose the Client cash on delivery customer is obligated to make payments by cash on delivery.
6. Shipping orders
- If you choose cash on delivery delivery occurs within 24 hours on business days .
- If you choose bank transfer , credit card delivery occurs after the acceptance of a deposit to a bank account .
7. Delivery Order
- Product delivery is available on Polish territory and abroad according to the price list of the Polish Post or courier service.
- Product delivery to the customer is paid for, unless the Purchase Agreement provides otherwise. The costs of product delivery are public and contained in the "Shipping" and while placing orders.
- There is no collection possible.
- Time of delivery of the product to the customer in the country is 1-2 days (in accordance with the contract courier) or up to 5 days if you choose shipping through the Polish Post.
- The customer is obliged to check the consignment in the presence of the courier. If you notice shipping damage is necessary to prepare a damage protocol in the transport and promptly notifying it to the Seller by sending an e-mail. Do not write down protocol will prevent damage to the courier initiation of the complaint procedure, and therefore the return of the goods.
8. Claims and Returns:
- All complaints and refunds must be submitted by sending the completed form by e-mail email@example.com or by mail Polish address: Candy Wojciech Czyżowicz, 97-200 Tomaszów Mazowiecki, ul. Morelowa 11.
- Returned goods should be properly protected and packaged and sent back to the store address: Candy Wojciech Czyżowicz ul. Morelowa 11, 97-200 Tomaszów Mazowiecki and a receipt and the attached protocol complaint or return, which can be downloaded at www.candytm.pl.
- Warning. The basis for return or claim a receipt.
- Seller will address the complaint as soon as possible and no later than 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. Warning. The basis for the initiation of the complaint or return is duly completed complaint form or reimbursement available on www.candytm.pl and receipt. Sending another form or incorrectly completed may cause a delay in consideration of the complaint.
- A full range of responsibilities and obligations towards the Client Vendors is defined generally applicable laws, in particular the Civil Code. Sales contracts basis and extent of Seller's liability to you for non-compliance of the product with the sales contract are defined generally applicable laws consumer sales.
9. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The customer who is a consumer who concluded at a distance, may, within 14 calendar days to withdraw from it without giving any reason and without incurring additional costs, excluding the costs of transport to the Seller. The statement of withdrawal from the contract customer can send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address Candy Wojciech Czyżowicz, 97-200 Tomaszów Mazowiecki, ul. Morelowa 11.
- The seller must promptly, but not later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt to return the product and the statement of the Customer to withdraw from the contract, ask the customer all made by him payments, including costs of delivery of the product (excluding additional costs resulting from the Customer's how delivery other than the least expensive usual way of delivery. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment, which used the customer unless the customer has expressly agreed to a different way of return, which is not binding for him to no cost. If the seller has offered to he receives the product from the customer, may withhold the reimbursement payments received from the customer until it has received the product back.
- The customer must immediately, but not later than within 14 calendar days from the date of purchase, return the product to the Seller. The customer bears the direct cost of returning the product.
10. PROVISIONS FOR ENTREPRENEURS
- This section of the Rules and the provisions contained therein relate only to customers who are not consumers.
- Sellers entitled to terminate the contract of sale with the customer not being a consumer within 14 calendar days of its conclusion. Withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement in this case may be effected without giving any reason and is not born of the Client is not a consumer of any claims.
- For customers who are not consumers, Seller has the right to restrict the available methods of payment, including require prepayment in whole or in part, regardless of the chosen method of payment by the Client and the fact that the conclusion of the contract of sale.
11. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Seller reserves the right to change the rules.
- In matters not covered in these rules shall apply generally applicable provisions of Polish law and other relevant provisions of applicable law.
- WORKING DAY - one day from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
- REGISTRATION FORM - form available in the Online Shop for creating a Customer Account.
- ORDER FORM - an electronic service that allows placing an order.
- CLIENT - a natural person with full or limited legal capacity is not an entrepreneur.
- ACCOUNT - electronic service with an assigned login and password that stores the data provided by the customer and the information submitted by his orders in the Online Shop.
- NEWSLETTER - electronic service provided by the Seller by e-mail e-mail service that allows you to receive from the Seller information on products, new products and promotions in the Online Shop.
- PRODUCT - available online at issue in favor of moving Purchase Agreement between the Customer and Reseller.
- SPRZEDAWCA- Candy Wojciech Czyżowicz, ul. Morelowa 11, 97-200 Tomaszów Mazowiecki NIP: 752-143-00-66 , Regon 361116390
- AGREEMENT FOR SALE - product sales contract concluded or concluded between Customer and Reseller through the online store.
- Contract - the Customer's submitted by the Order Form and aimed directly for the product sale agreement with the Seller.